Once you have received the email confirming isunlock has approved and processed your unlock request, follow these instructions to complete the unlock for your device.
- Back up your iDevice
Choose a backup method: Make a backup using iTunes
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
- Save content that you downloaded from the iTunes Store or App Store by clicking File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. Then wait for the transfer to finish. If you’re using Windows and you don’t see a File menu, hold down the Control and B keys.
3. If you want to save Health and Activity data from your iOS device or Apple Watch, you’ll need to encrypt your backup: Select the box called Encrypt [device] backup and make a memorable password. Write down your password and store it somewhere safe, because there’s no way to recover your iTunes backups without this password. If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, you can make a backup that isn’t encrypted. Just click Back Up Now. If you’re using Windows click File > Devices > Back up (if you don’t see a File menu, hold down the Control and B keys). 4. After the process ends, you can see if your backup finished successfully in iTunes Preferences > Devices. You should see the name of your device with the date and time that iTunes created the backup. If you encrypted your backup, you should also see beside the name of your device. Make a backup using iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
- Make sure the backup finished by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and then select your device. The backup you just made should appear in the details with the time and backup size.
Follow more steps if you need help making a backup in iCloud.
Back up automatically in iCloud
After you’ve turned on iCloud Backup, iCloud can automatically back up your device each day. iCloud makes these daily automatic backups only if:
- Your device is connected to a power source.
- Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Your device’s screen is locked.
- You have enough available space in iCloud for the backup.
2. Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings. How to Unlock iPhone, iPad, iPod: Complete Factory unlock in iTunes ( SIM LOCK and iCLOUD LOCK). Because of iOS 8 bug iPhone can be relocked after update to this version. To avoid such issue please follow easy steps below: 1. After receiving email that your iOS 7 iPhone has been unlocked, you should activate new unlocked status. 2. Remember on this case use Wi-Fi iPhone activation guide not iTunes. 3. Find an active WiFi connection. 4. Take the original SIM card of the carrier your iDevice are locked to and insert other SIM that was not supported before. 5. On the screen you’ll see table “Activation Required” 6. Connect your iPhone to active WiFi network and iOS system will do all the work needed and then activate your new status. 7. After you iDevice has been activated you can install iOS 8 using WiFi or iTunes. You got rid from relocked problem. There are two ways to complete the unlock process for your iOS 8 iPhone. How to Unlock iPhone Without Restoring in iTunes Step One: Connect iPhone to the computer and open iTunes (latest version). Step Two: In case your Apple iPhone presently working on iOS 8 disconnect gadget after iTunes finds it. Hang on ten seconds and connect iPhone again. You should see Congratulations message. Note 1: If something wrong happens, for instance, iTunes will freeze then just disconnect your iPhone from USB, close iTunes then connect the unit again and launch iTunes. Note 2: Sometimes there’s no Congratulations message but wait for the network signal which would be mean that iPhone is factory unlocked. Note 3: If your gadget still running iOS 7 or lower you will have to upgrade it using WiFi first. Note 4: There’s yet another method to complete the procedure. Insert SIM card of the carrier you want to use (not original) and go to Settings => general => Reset => Reset Networks. Now just wait for the signal. Also try to enable and disable Airplane mode. If you will fail try to restore iPhone in iTunes to complete unlock. This method almost always works.
How To Restore in iTunes to Complete Factory Unlock (UP TO IOS 9.2.1)
A factory restore erases the information and settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and installs the latest iOS or iPod software.
- For a frozen device or one that won’t power on, get help.
- If you don’t know your passcode or your device is disabled, learn what to do.
- If you can’t access a Mac or PC and your iOS device is functional, get help.
Otherwise, follow the steps in this article Get your device ready
- Check that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- If you want to save the information on your device, make a backup.
Restore your device to factory settings
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer with the cable that came with your device.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore [device].
6. Click Restore again to confirm. Then iTunes erases your device and installs the latest iOS or iPod software. 7. After your device restores to factory settings, it restarts. Now you can set it up as new.